Goodview Household Pizza Stone
Pizza Baking Stone Round Ceramic, Non-Stain Pan (Black, 13 inch)
- Durable glazed cordierite baking stone, support to 932 ° F high temperature on fire and 500 ° F on boiled oil to absorb soggy and water to make more crispy crust pizza
- Round baking pan with cleaning brush, suitable for most kind of grills and BBQ ovens
- Heat evenly to make delicious pizza cookies or bread, easy to use
- Versatile kitchen essential, allow you to try out all your favourite recipes and bake bread, chicken tenders, shrimp, cookies and any other pastry to perfection
- When you first heat the stone, there could be an odour, which is non-toxic. The smell comes from the natural cordierite and will disappear after the first using.
How to Use Pizza Stone It is important to know that pizza stone without preheating will not cook evenly. Please preheat the stone before placing food on it.
- Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat at 260° C for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface.
- Return both stone and pizza to the grill or oven, close the grill lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated.
- Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone.
How to Clean a Pizza Stone
- Let the stone completely cool off before washing.
- Never use soap or detergent on a stone because the porous of the stone will absorb cleaning liquids and leave a soapy aftertaste.
- Hand wash with warm water. Not dishwasher safe.
- Use the scraper, brush or nylon pad to remove excess food.
- Air dry or dry the stone in an oven completely after cleaning.
- Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use.
- Do not use soap or detergent which may affect the taste of foods
- Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
- Pizza stone can break if bumped or dropped. Handle with care.
- Do not cut pizza on a pizza stone.
Every time we use it, the stone turns out perfectly cooked pizza’s. Great and will deliver a crispy underside.
A thumb up from The Pizza Lads